- In computer software, internationalization of Chinese, Japanese,
and Korean language.
- In cihai, specifically, character information from Chinese,
Japanese and Korean languages. Such as definitions, dictionary
index references, phonetics, character decompositions and
stroke information (order and amount).
- A character database of CJK information provided by the Unicode
Consortium. See the documentation as http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr38/.
- A popular CJK library in python created by Christoph Burgmer
- A CJK library in python built from the ground up under a
permissive license and modern python development practices
- A workgroup for finding, digitizing, and preserving CJK
- A relational database library used to store and retrieve character
information in cihai
- Data Packages
- A standard for storing data, see
- XDG Base Directory
- A specification for directory locations designed to work across
platforms. See https://specifications.freedesktop.org/basedir-spec/basedir-spec-0.6.html.